Motor Cap (Disk Side/Brake Side) for Dualtron Storm
Included: 1x Motor Cap ( Motor Cap (Disk Side) for Dualtron Storm )
The Motor Cap (Disc Side) for the Dualtron Storm does not come with a bearing or shaft seal, so if you want to replace them, you will need to buy them separately. Alternatively, you can carefully clean and reuse the existing shaft seal and bearing, but the bearing may not be in good condition for reuse.
It is recommended to use new screws (M5 X 25MM A4 Steel), which you can find on the Accu.co.uk website.
To make sure the motor is watertight, you will need to apply a small amount of liquid rubber sealant on the inside of the motor cap before attaching it to the rest of the motor body. This will ensure that it is tightly sealed when fully tightened.
Genuine Minimotors Part
- Discounted Stock
- Dualtron Parts
- Dualtron Parts in Stock
- Motor Covers
- Motor Parts for Dualtron
- Motor Parts for Dualtron Storm
- Motor Parts for Dualtron Storm Limited
- Motor Parts for Dualtron Storm New
- Motor Parts for Dualtron Storm UP
- Spare Parts for Dualtron Storm
- Spare Parts for Dualtron Storm Limited
- Spare Parts for Dualtron Storm New
- Spare Parts for Dualtron Storm Up
Thanks for asking your question. A team member will reach out to you soon.
We're sorry, something went wrong. Please email us directly.