Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SAME day shipping for orders placed by 1 PM (Monday-Friday).
Sold by SCOOTERA LTD
Dispatches from SCOOTERA LTD
Controller for Speedway 5. 60V 27A Controller for Speedway 5. The Marking on the Speedway 5 Controller is 60V 27A*2 since it can drive 2x Motors capable of producing 3600W. Replace your Defective Controller by Ordering a New Speedway 5 Controller from us. It may include XT150 connectors or smaller to help you re-attach the New Speedway 5 Controller and create reliable connections that can prevent over-heating and hotspots. It may include a tube of Thermal Paste to re-create the much-needed heat-transfer. Important: You'll need to apply some new thermal paste to your Controller. This paste is also known as TIM: Thermal Interface Material. Thermal paste is essential for the heat dissipation from the casing of the Controller and your heatsink or the lower side of where it's attached to the scooter floor. These are Original Dualtron Parts from Zhejiang Minimotors Bike Co Ltd sold in the UK through Scootera Ltd
- We have a shop in Camden Road, NW1 9EE, London and operate both online and offline
- Free delivery on scooters shipped across the UK (except for Northern Ireland)
- We also ship internationally to other countries (subject to taxes to be paid by the customer)
- You can reserve a scooter to collect at the shop on the same-day
- You can buy the scooter online and have it shipped on the same-day
- We have Klarna available at the checkout as method of payment for scooters.
- We have an app called Dualtron App available on both App Store and Play Store
- We have a workshop with servicing and repairs of Dualtron Models, but we only repair scooters that have been purchased from us.
- We don’t work through intermediaries, we don’t dropship, we are DISTRIBUTORS.
- We have direct access to Minimotors Factory and receive first, the most recent news about new parts, new accessories, new Dualtron Electric Scooter Models as well as existing recalls or important after-sales information that must be transmitted to our customers immediately.
- Always buy your Dualtron from an Official Dualtron Distributor and ask questions to ensure that they have the PWR (Parts, Warranty, Repairs)
- Always buy your Dualtron after it has received a full inspection and has had all its functions fully inspected before shipping or upon collection by yourself.