- The Pioneers and First Innovators of the Dual Motor Electric Scooter
- Custom Machined Parts
- Steering Shaft
- Alloy Wheels
- Integrated Lights
Complete Ownership of the Design and Manufacturing Environment
- Concept, Design, Prototyping
- Making of Parts In-House, With Own Milling and CNC Machines
- Testing of the Structural Components
- Testing of the Electrical Design through 3rd-Party Electrical Laboratories
Complete Ownership of the Design and Manufacturing of the Electrical Components
- In-House Making of Throttle
- In-House Making of Motors
- In-House Making of Controllers
- In-House Making of DC-DC Converters
- HIghest Quality Battery Packs from South Korean LG Battery Manufacturer.
- Safety Design
- Rider Safety
- Wide Tyres
- Night Riding Safety
- Integrated Horizontal Headlights and Brake Lights
- Integrated Vertical Steering Column Lights
- Body Stregth
- High Grade Steel and Aluminum Alloys
- No Welds and Joints - No Weakness in the Structure
- Body Construction considering minimizing torsion and high stress points in the structure
- Electrical Safety
- High Quality Battery Packs
With this, Minimotors factory cannot be compared with other Manufacturers, when there is complete control over the end product function, design and safety.
Contact Dualtron Support
Chat with us anytime by clicking on the chat icon located at the bottom right-hand corner of our website. Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have and provide assistance promptly. You can even check the status of your order quickly by entering your email address and order number in the chat page. It's the fastest way to get updates on your order.
Tap the chat icon >
With our WhatsApp support, you can easily connect with us and get quick responses to your questions or concerns. Simply send us a message on WhatsApp and we will be happy to assist you.
For any specific questions about your purchase, feedback, technical issues, or complaints, please email us at email@example.com. We strive to respond promptly, usually within 24 hours, to ensure that your concerns are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
If you are a new customer with a quick question about our products or services, please call us at +44 02039913392. Our team is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have. Please note that we no longer have a physical store and do not offer product collection at this time, except for Scooters.
To initiate a return, simply visit our return page and fill out the return form. You no longer need to speak with us prior to initiating a return. The return page includes step-by-step instructions and all the necessary information to guide you through the process.
Our Collect & Drop-off Repair Service is a convenient option for our customers who are unable to bring their Dualtron scooter to our repair shop in London.
With this service, we will arrange for a courier to collect your scooter from your location and bring it to our shop for repair.
Once the repair is completed, we will arrange for the courier to drop off the scooter back at your location. This allows for a hassle-free repair experience without having to leave the comfort of your own home.
Just purchased a Dualtron ?
Congratulations on your new Dualtron purchase! For your safety, we recommend visiting oursafety resources pagewhich provides valuable information on how to properly use your scooter. Please note that the information provided on our website is for guidance purposes only and may not be entirely accurate. If you have any concerns or would like to learn more about safely using your scooter, please refer to the user manual.