- Standard Charger 58.1V 2A charges your scooter with a speed of 2A/hour
- Charger compatible with Dualtron Mini
- The charger is fit for both the EU and the UK Voltage
- It's Fused
- When the red light is on, it's charging; when the green light is on, it means its charged.
- Keep the scooter in a Dry, Well Ventilated Area while Charging
- Keep away from heat source and children
- It is improbable that a fire will start while charging but always have a Fire Extinguisher nearby.
- Original Minimotors Item
- Never look at the Percentage Indicator for checking the remaining battery or the charge level, instead, look at the Voltage.
- A number of users have reported that the charger gets hot while charging : Do not place the charger on top of the deck of the scooter! The radiating heat from the charger could damage the battery cells immediately underneath.
- Place your charger ideally on a non-combustible surface
- Place your charger on aluminium that can disperse the heat emitted by the charger.
- Don't place your charger on carton material, or textile, or wood or carpet or plastic since it may overheat the immediate surroundings that it comes in contact with.
These are Original Dualtron Parts from Zhejiang Minimotors Bike Co Ltd sold in UK through Scootera Ltd
- We have a shop in Camden Road, NW1 9EE, London and operate both online and offline
- We ship to both the UK and the EU
- We ship internationally to any country.
- You can reserve a scooter to collect at the shop on the same-day
- You can buy the scooter online and have it shipped on the same-day
- You can use Klarna Finance as payment for your Dualtron Electric Scooter and have it shipped to you.
- We have an app called Dualtron App available on both App Store and Play Store
- We have a workshop with full servicing and repairs of all Dualtron Models, but only repair scooters that have been purchased from us.
- We don’t work through intermediaries, we don’t dropship, we are DISTRIBUTORS.
- We have direct access to Minimotors Factory and receive first, the most recent news about new parts, new accessories, new Dualtron Electric Scooter Models as well as existing recalls or important after-sales information that must be transmitted to our customers immediately.
- Always buy your Dualtron from an Official Dualtron Distributor and ask questions to ensure that they have the PWR (Parts, Warranty, Repairs)
- Always buy your Dualtron after it has received a full inspection and has had all its functions fully inspected before shipping or upon collection by yourself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.