- Standard Charger 66.4V 1.75A charges your scooter with a speed of 1.75A/hour
- You can use both the Standard and the Fast Charger simultaneously to charge a Dualtron resulting in an 8.5A Charging Current.
- Charger compatible with all 60V Dualtron Models
- The charger is fit for both the EU and the UK Voltage
- It's Fused
- When the red light is on, it's charging; when the green light is on, it means its charged.
- Keep the scooter in a Dry, Well Ventilated Area while Charging
- Keep away from heat source and children
- It is improbable that a fire will start while charging but always have a Fire Extinguisher nearby.
- Original Minimotors Item
- Never look at the Percentage Indicator for checking the remaining battery or the charge level, instead, look at the Voltage.
- A number of users have reported that the charger gets hot while charging : Do not place the charger on top of the deck of the scooter! The radiating heat from the charger could damage the battery cells immediately underneath.
- Place your charger ideally on a non-combustible surface
- Place your charger on aluminium that can disperse the heat emitted by the charger.
- Don't place your charger on carton material, or textile, or wood or carpet or plastic since it may overheat the immediate surroundings that it comes in contact with.
Original Minimotors Item
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dualtron User Manual
The product was exactly as described and delivery was fast. I would definitely recommend scootera to friends and family.