This Hydraulic Brake System (NUTT) from Minimotors comes as Standard on the Dualtron Thunder and Dualtron X and it can also replace the Mechanical Brake System on some Dualtron.
The kit includes
- Brake Levers x2 (Hydraulic, +Brake Sensor)
- Brake Callipers x2 (Hydraulic, +Oil Lines)
- Brake Pads x2 (Hydraulic, +Cooling Fins)
The Hydraulic Kit comes as Standard on
- Dualtron Thunder
- Dualtron Ultra II
- Dualtron Storm
- Dualtron X
Choose the scooter model below before adding it to the cart.
This Hydraulic brake kit could be fitted on other models but it's not guaranteed they will work or fit properly, some adjustments may be needed.
Important note which may make us deem a return request not favourable.
We send you good working hydraulic brake levers and callipers. If you attempt to install them without previous experience and you break them, we will not accept a return or a refund.
We will not accept a leaking calliper back to us due to abnormal handling due to the user's fault.
Possible damage situation to the Brake Caliper by the user:
- Pistons inside the brake calliper are especially sensitive:
- They are found inside the calliper
- Pistons are what push the brake pads together against the brake disc while the brake lever is pulled.
- If you pull the brake lever without the appropriate insert pushed between the pistons while handling or attempting to install this hydraulic brake system, You run the risk of damaging the rubber gaskets and you might risk over pushing them outside and creating a permanent leak as a consequence of damaging the rubber gaskets when you pulled the brake lever without having the appropriate insert inserted between the two pistons.
- We do the fitting and if you are not confident about installing this hydraulic kit by yourself then please come to us with your scooter and the hydraulic kit and we will help you install it.
Possible damage situation to the Brake Lever by the user:
- Brake Levers have a Thread where you can screw in the securing nut together with the hydraulic hose.
- If you force the thread and cross thread it or damage the thread, this is an example of a situation of damage due to the user's fault where we will not honour any refund or return.
- If you try to use the compression olive the first time and then you unscrew it, you cannot use the olive again, you need a new olive.
If you only need a part of the hydraulic kit, please choose another option available for this product. For instance, you can choose the option 'calliper only' or 'lever only' and choose the side that you need.
Original Minimotors Item
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dualtron User Manual
Excellent Brakes and Service
The Brakes were easy to install.on my Dualtron Eagle Pro, only thing I didn't account for was needing to cut the lines and refit the.needle, this was over come with a tool from amazon.