- Fast Charger 7A charges your Dualtron Mini scooter about three times Faster than the Standard Charger 2A.
Charger compatible only with Dualtron Mini 17Ah LG Battery version.
- The charger is fitted with a UK Plug but it is suitable for both the EU and UK Voltage; just use an adapter if you buy it for EU countries other than the UK.
- It's Fused, and it has an On/Off Switch
- When the red light is on, it's charging; when the green light is on, it means its charged.
- Keep the scooter in a Dry, Well Ventilated Area while Charging
- Keep away from heat source and children
- It is improbable that a fire will start while charging but always have a Fire Extinguisher nearby.
- There is an integrated Cooling Fan that will start when the charging process starts, although it's not necessary. It may still be charging after the fan shuts off, since it may have a low temperature enough not to need cooling.
- In case the fan turns off, it may still be charging, so don't unplug it yet until the light turns green.
- Never look at the Percentage Indicator for checking the remaining battery or the charge level, instead, look at the Voltage.
- A number of users have reported that the charger gets hot while charging: Do not place the charger on top of the deck of the scooter! The radiating heat from the charger could damage the battery cells immediately underneath.
- Place your charger ideally on a non-combustible surface
- Place your charger on aluminium that can disperse the heat emitted by the charger.
- Don't place your charger on carton material, or textile, or wood or carpet or plastic since it may overheat the immediate surroundings that it comes in contact with.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dualtron User Manual