- Fast Charger 6.5A charges your scooter three times Faster than the Standard Charger 1.75A
- You can use both the Standard and the Fast Charger simultaneously to charge a Dualtron resulting in an 8.25A Charging Current.
- This Charger is compatible with all 60V Dualtron Models (Dualtron Thunder, Dualtron Ultra, Dualtron 3, Dualtron Compact, Dualtron Spider, Dualtron Raptor, Dualtron Eagle, New Dualtron, Dualtron X, Speedway 5). If you are not sure about your Dualtron model, please ask at email@example.com
- The charger is fitted with a UK Plug but it is suitable for both the EU and UK Voltage; just use an adapter if you buy it for EU countries other than the UK.
- It's Fused, and it has an On/Off Switch
- When the red light is on, it's charging; when the green light is on, it means its charged.
- Keep the scooter in a Dry, Well Ventilated Area while Charging
- Keep away from heat source and children
- It is improbable that a fire will start while charging but always have a Fire Extinguisher nearby.
- There is an integrated Cooling Fan that will start when the charging process starts, although it's not necessary. It may still be charging after the fan shuts off, since it may have a low temperature enough not to need cooling.
- In case the fan turns off, it may still be charging, so don't unplug it yet until the light turns green.
- Never look at the Percentage Indicator for checking the remaining battery or the charge level, instead, look at the Voltage.
- A number of users have reported that the charger gets hot while charging: Do not place the charger on top of the deck of the scooter! The radiating heat from the charger could damage the battery cells immediately underneath.
- Place your charger ideally on a non-combustible surface
- Place your charger on aluminium that can disperse the heat emitted by the charger.
- Don't place your charger on carton material, or textile, or wood or carpet or plastic since it may overheat the immediate surroundings that it comes in contact with.
- THIS CHARGER IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DUALTRON MINI. TO PURCHASE FAST CHARGER FOR DUALTRON MINI 17Ah, CLICK HERE.
- THIS CHARGER IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DUALTRON STORM. TO PURCHASE FAST CHARGER FOR DUALTRON STORM MODEL, CLICK HERE.
Our standard delivery times depend on the product type and its availability.
Parts and Accessories available in stock: delivery times are one (1) to three (3) days across UK and two (2) to four (4) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order. The order must be placed before 1pm otherwise, the delivery time may be delayed with one extra day. The current global situation may affect those estimates.
Parts and Accessories Pre-ordered: delivery times are five (5) to ten (10) days across UK and seven (7) to twelve (12) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order. The current global situation may affect those estimates.
Scooters in stock: delivery times are one (1) to three (3) days across UK and two (2) to four (4) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order. The order must be placed before 1pm otherwise, the delivery time may be delayed with one extra day. The current global situation may affect those estimates.
Scooters Pre-ordered: delivery times are five (5) to seven (7) weeks following the acceptance of your order. The current global situation may affect those estimates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Works great product
It's a well made fast charger with a build in cooling fan. Very high quality product that will last for years. Worth the value.
Item arrived quickly. Great value compared to other places in the UK. Recommended!!
Great service and very quick delivery, I will order again
It works very well. I use this quick charger during the day and the factory base charger for the night. The cooling fan inside is a bit loud, but that’s understandable when delivering that kind of power.