Controller for Dualtron 3
- 60V 27A Controller for Dualtron 3
- The Marking on the Dualtron 3 Controller is 60V 27A*2 since it can drive 2x Motors capable of producing 3600W
- Replace your Defective Controller by Ordering a New Dualtron 3 Controller from us.
- It may include XT150 connectors or smaller to help you re-attach the New Dualtron 3 Controller and create solid connections that can prevent over-heating and hotspots,
- It may include a tube of Thermal Paste to re-create the much-needed heat-transfer.
You'll need to apply some new thermal paste to your Controller. This paste is also known as TIM: Thermal Interface Material. Thermal paste is essential for the heat dissipation from the casing of the Controller and your heatsink or the lower side of where it's attached to the scooter floor.
Starting January 2020, Minimotors has changed the connectors size. If your Dualtron 3 scooter was manufactured before this date, you may need to replace connectors on your scooter or on the controller to match the same connectors size. We can not advise on how to replace the connectors, we sell this product as it comes from the manufacturer and it is 100% compatible with Dualtron 3 models manufactured after January 2020.
Original Minimotors Item
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dualtron User Manual
Very fast delivery And good service