Controller for Dualtron Raptor
- 60V 22A*2 Controller for Dualtron Raptor
- The Marking on the Dualtron Raptor Controller is 60V 22A*2 since it can drive 2x Motors capable of producing 3000W
- Replace your Defective Controller by Ordering a Dualtron Raptor Controller from us.
- It may include XT150 connectors or smaller to help you re-attach the New Dualtron Raptor Controller and create solid connections that can prevent over-heating and hotspots.
- It may include a tube of Thermal Paste to re-create the much-needed heat-transfer.
You'll need to apply some new thermal paste to your Controller. This paste is also known as TIM: Thermal Interface Material. Thermal paste is essential for the heat dissipation from the casing of the Controller and your heatsink or the lower side of where it's attached to the scooter floor.
Original Minimotors Item
Our standard delivery times depend on the product type and its availability.
Parts and Accessories available in stock: delivery times are one (1) to three (3) days across UK and two (2) to four (4) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order.
Parts and Accessories Pre-ordered: delivery times are five (5) to ten (10) days across UK and seven (7) to twelve (12) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order.
Scooters in stock: delivery times are one (1) to three (3) days across UK and two (2) to four (4) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order.
Scooters Pre-ordered: delivery times are five (5) to seven (7) weeks following the acceptance of your order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Purchase of parts
The communication through email was great. The shipping of parts was fast. Overall I was very satisfied with the service. I will be a returning customer.