Controller for Dualtron 3
- 60V 27A Controller for Dualtron 3
- The Marking on the Dualtron 3 Controller is 60V 27A*2 since it can drive 2x Motors capable of producing 3600W
- Replace your Defective Controller by Ordering a New Dualtron 3 Controller from us.
- It may include XT150 connectors or smaller to help you re-attach the New Dualtron 3 Controller and create solid connections that can prevent over-heating and hotspots,
- It may include a tube of Thermal Paste to re-create the much-needed heat-transfer.
You'll need to apply some new thermal paste to your Controller. This paste is also known as TIM: Thermal Interface Material. Thermal paste is essential for the heat dissipation from the casing of the Controller and your heatsink or the lower side of where it's attached to the scooter floor.
Original Minimotors Item
Our standard delivery times depend on the product type and its availability.
Parts and Accessories available in stock: delivery times are one (1) to three (3) days across UK and two (2) to four (4) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order.
Parts and Accessories Pre-ordered: delivery times are five (5) to ten (10) days across UK and seven (7) to twelve (12) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order.
Scooters available in stock: delivery times are one (1) to three (3) days across UK and two (2) to four (4) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order.
Scooters Pre-ordered: delivery times are five (5) to seven (7) weeks following the acceptance of your order.
May 2020 Update : We currently have a shipment of Dualtron Scooters due to arrive in the UK at end of May 2020, with scooters still available to be reserved with - click to see the Dualtron Models arriving end of May.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.