Dualtron STORM is a 6,640 Watts BLDC DUAL HUB MOTOR Electric Scooter launched by Minimotors in JUNE 2020. With a weight of 46 Kg or 7.2 Stone or 101 lb, Dualtron STORM has a range of 100-130 kilometres or 62-80 miles and a top speed of over 100 km/h or 62 mph ( these are estimates in ECO mode and in ideal driving conditions tested with a 75 kg rider ). It handles a 150KG Maximum Rider Weight and is suitable for Urban Roads, it has an Adjustable Rubber Suspension which can be made Softer or Harder (suspension cartridges can be installed by the user), an LG 72V 31.5Ah Li-Ion Battery, 90/65-6.5 11 Inch Super Wide Tubeless Tyres, Hydraulic Disc Brakes with Hydraulic Brake Lines and Electric Brake with ABS. Can climb slopes of around 70% UPHILL ( around 35° ) where the gradeability depends on the weight of rider and the road condition, battery condition and temperature. It has shared features like Thunder - foldable handlebars and the same tyres but the similarity stops there since it brings some new improvements too :
- Redesigned Moduled motor, with the motor cable separated
- Quick installation and tire and brake rotor replacement
- Removable Battery 72V 31.5Ah with Handle and Voltage Indicator
- Redesigned Multi-Switch with Turn Lights, Horn Signal and Headlights
- Rear Bracket with Incorporated Turn Lights, Huge 3LED Red Brake Lights
- Redesigned KickStand for a more stable Kick-Stand Experience
- Redesigned Sides with Minimotors Logo and Minimotors Dualtron Storm Logo
- Redesigned Front and Rear Mudguards
- Redesigned, more futuristic Suspension Arms
- forget about the arms, the whole thing is futuristic
- Next, the Folding System is Upgraded with Standard Pre-Damper with a reinforced Double Folding Clamp design and a
- Redesigned Lock Ring
- 3x rear RED Brake Light LED's
- 2x rear YELLOW Turn Signal LED's and Hazards
- 4x front WHITE Headlamp LED's
- Built-In Foot Rest
- Heat Sink
- Complete light system: Arms,Steering Tube, Stem Headset, Side Cover, Frame,
- Tail Light, Brake Light, Warning Light)
- Hidden horn built-in
- DC to DC converter is built in (12V 3A output)
- Handlebar Multi Switch:
- Turning switch
- Lights switch
- Horn switch
- Dual switch
- Warning switch
- RGB Lights with Remote Control
- Suspension : 45-step adjustable new rubber suspension
- (9 step variable suspension system + 5 kinds of rubber cartridge
- Patented by Minimotors - Suspension Cartridge
- Dual Hydraulic Brake Disc with 160 MM Rotor
- 11 Inch Ultra Wide Tubeless Tyre 90 MM Width 50 PSI proper air pressure
- Material of Frame and Handle: 6082-T6 Aviation Aluminum Forging Alloy
- Ultralight Carbon Fibre
- Covers: Polypropylene
- Shaft: SCM440 Steel
Our standard delivery times depend on the product type and its availability.
Parts and Accessories available in stock: delivery times are one (1) to three (3) days across UK and two (2) to four (4) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order. The order must be placed before 1pm otherwise, the delivery time may be delayed with one extra day. The current global situation may affect those estimates.
Parts and Accessories Pre-ordered: delivery times are five (5) to ten (10) days across UK and seven (7) to twelve (12) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order. The current global situation may affect those estimates.
Scooters in stock: delivery times are one (1) to three (3) days across UK and two (2) to four (4) days across Europe following the acceptance of your order. The order must be placed before 1pm otherwise, the delivery time may be delayed with one extra day. The current global situation may affect those estimates.
Scooters Pre-ordered: delivery times are five (5) to seven (7) weeks following the acceptance of your order. The current global situation may affect those estimates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Want to say thanks to Scootera, the service has been second to none, was kept informed at all times and answered all queries. Highly recommend this distributer, prices are very competitive and have nothing to fault. warranty service has been great too. Just need the weather to improve and start giving the Storm some mileage.